The Asahi rubber cutting board is the hardest cutting board offered. Despite it's hardness, it is forgiving on sharp knife edges resulting in a longer lasting edge retention. It does not scratch easily, and very popular in sushi bars. The Asahi rubber cutting boards resemble wood in color, texture and softness making them very aesthetically pleasing and useful in kitchens.
- Highest Temp: 70°C or 158°F
- Lowest Temp: -30°C or -22°F
- Exposure to extreme heat, boiling water and sterilizers may cause warping or softening.
- Use bleach (approx. 20 minutes) to remove stubborn stains. Make sure to wash thoroughly afterward.
- We recommend flipping the board everyday to allow for even wear.
Material: Asahi (synthetic rubber)
Made in Japan