Synthetic cutting surface that is forgiving and durable yet slightly harder than Hi-Soft. Resembles wood in color. These cutting boards are increasingly popular in busy kitchens, due to it's durability and cost effectiveness.
Made in Japan
Material: Synthetic (Polyethylene)
- Highest Temp: 70°C or 158°F
- Lowest Temp: -30°C or -22°F
- Exposure to extreme heat, boiling water and sterilizers may cause warping or softening.
- Use bleach (approx. 20 minutes) to remove stubborn stains. Make sure to wash thoroughly afterward.
- We recommend flipping the board from time to time to allow for even wear.